UIC Special Written Agreement Regarding Tenure

Form Instructions

Faculty: Tenure-track or "Q" probationary faculty new hires who wish to request a tenure rollback or "Q" extension based on the Provost and VCHA communication please select "fill out form for Tenure Request 2021-2022."

Please refer to Policy FPPG 302: https://uofi.app.box.com/v/tenurerollback for additional information.

Faculty members may only receive one interruption to the probationary period per academic year (including policy 302 and 303).

Administrators: If you are trying to review or approve a form submitted by a faculty member, you should access this form from the link you received in email for the specific faculty member. Contact facultyaffairs@uic.edu for assistance or inquiries.

To continue, you must log in.