September 29, 2017
Location: I-Hotel Conference Center Room:
I-Hotel Conference Center Website
8:30 am - Coffee and Networking
9:00 am - Welcome and Introduction
9:30 am - Panel Discussions:
- "Your passion for financial planning"
- "What makes a strong candidate"
- "Finding your niche in financial planning"
11:00 am - Continuing Education Speaker
11:50 am – Boxed networking lunch
1:00 pm – Adjourn
Collegiate Financial Planning Club Member: Free
Student (non-club member): $25.00
Professionals or Alumni: $50.00
Would your company like to sponsor a table at the event?
$500 - includes
- Five professional/alumni registrations
- Networking opportunities with the "Planning Illini"
- Networking opportunities with program alumni
- Meeting recognition, both live and online
- First invitation to next year (2018) financial planning day
- Student resume packet
Interested in underwriting the event? Please contact our financial planning program director for more information.
If you need to cancel, we will provide a full refund of your conference fee until September 25th. After that day, no refunds will be provided though you may request an alternate person attend the conference in your place.
Please click "Next" to begin registration.
Upon successful completion, you will receive confirmation via email.
Please email Craig Lemoine email@example.com for any questions.